When buying this product you confirm that it is has been prescribed by your veterinary surgeon and that you will have your dog revaluated every six months. Ezeepets cannot be held responsible for your purchase.
Hills Prescription Diet Canine c/d dog food. For the nutritional management of pets with Urinary Tract Disease associated with Struvite in dogs. Hills prescription diet C/D dog food helps to reduce the risk that struvite stones develop again in the same dogs.
- Helps reduce recurrence of struvite or calcium phosphate crystals and stones in the urine.
- Hills Prescription Diet Canine c/d dog food helps to neutralise free radicals as it contains highevel of antioxidants.
- Reduced levels of protein, magnesium and phosphorus to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones.
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system.
By purchasing Hills Prescription Diet you understand that your pet has been examined by a vet who has recommended the use of this food on the basis of examination and diagnosis. You understand it is recommended while your pet is being fed Hill's Prescription Diet, you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of this food and the on-going care of your pet. Should your pet's condition deteriorate in any way while using Hill's Prescription Diet, seek immediate veterinary advice.
Recommended for the prevention of occurrence or recurrence of struvite uroliths in dogs.
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine c/d 12 x 370g
Ground maize, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, pea bran meal, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, flaxseed, salt, potassium chloride, taurine, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant
Dry Matter: Protein 22.10%, Fat 21.10%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 49%, Fibre (crude) 2.90%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.90%, Phosphorus 0.54%, Sodium 0.28%, Potassium 0.64%, Magnesium 0.09%, Chloride 0.49%, Sulphur 0.57%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.40%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.98%, Taurine 0.15%, Vitamin A 12649 IU/kg, Vitamin D 497 IU/kg, Vitamin E 649 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.