When buying this product you confirm that it is has been prescribed by your veterinary surgeon and that you will have your dog revaluated every six months. Ezeepets cannot be held responsible for your purchase.
For dogs with urate, calcium oxalate and cystine bladder stones:
- Reduced protein and calcium to reduce the urinary building blocks of urate, calcium oxalate and cystine crystals and bladder stones.
- Targets an alkaline pH to discourage the formation of urate, calcium oxalate and cystine crystals.
- High Vitamin E and Beta-carotene to neutralise free radicals to help combat urolithiasis.
For dogs with chronic kidney disease (advanced stages):
- High quality and reduced protein to reduce workload on the kidneys.
- Reduced phosphorus to slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Reduced sodium to help slow the progression of kidney disease and limit fluid build up in early heart disease.
- Increased Vitamin B to combat losses which may occur during kidney disease.
By purchasing this product you confirm that your pet has been examined by a vet who recommended this diet on the basis of their diagnosis. You confirm that you understand that whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding its usage. You also confirm that you understand that you need to seek veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst feeding this diet.
- Recommended for:
- Dissolution of urate and cystine uroliths
- Reduction of urate, oxalate and cystine uroliths formation
- Chronic kidney disease - advanced (IRIS stage 4) and for hepatic copper storage disease
- Dogs with struvite urolithiasis; for the first 1-2 weeks after surgery, or for dogs with hypoalbuminaemia, hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis, or with a history of, or at risk of, pancreatitis.
Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Dry Dog Food 12kg
Brewers' rice, maize starch, animal fat, dried whole egg, cellulose, minerals, digest, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, L-carnitine , L-lysine , L-threorine, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene.
Contains EU approved antioxidant.
Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg, Calcium 0.0028, Carbohydrate (NFE) 0.583, Chloride 0.0054, Copper 2.2 mg/kg, Fat 0.189, Fibre (crude) 0.024, Hydroxyproline 0, L-Carnitine 310 mg/kg, Magnesium 0.0005, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.0057, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.0302, Phosphorus 0.0019, Potassium 0.0056, Protein 0.101, Sodium 0.0022, Sulphur 0.0017, Taurine 965 mg/kg, Vitamin A 6610 IU/kg, Vitamin D 795 IU/kg, Vitamin E 600 mg/kg.