James Wellbeloved Large Breed Complete Junior Dog Food with Turkey & Rice is a nutritious complete dog food that has been designed specifically to support the continued growth and development of young large breed dogs to keep them healthy and active.
Formulated to be gentle on your dog's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat gluten and dairy products.
James Wellbeloved complete dog foods specially selected wholesome ingredients make them naturally healthy, completely satisfying and very tasty for your dog.
Made with specially selected natural, wholesome ingredients, including a minimum of 26% Turkey and 26% rice; James Wellbeloved Large Breed Complete Junior Dog Food is infused with:
- Barley and Sugar Beet - a natural source of carbohydrates and a natural provider of dietary fibre for a healthy digestive tract;
- Brown and Pearl Rice - an easy to digest source of carbohydrates which is gentle on your dog's stomach;
- Natural Protein - to help support and maintain muscle growth and development;
- Linseed Oil - a rich source of omega fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat;
- Natural Seaweed - rich in iodine and trace elements;
- Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants - for overall healthy and to boost your dog's immune system.
James Wellbeloved Large Breed Complete Junior Dog Food is hypo-allergenic and is suitable for young dogs from 6 months old.
James Wellbeloved Junior Large Breed Dog Turkey & Rice 15kg
Rice, turkey meal, oats, pea protein, turkey fat, whole linseed, turkey gravy, alfalfa meal, natural seaweed, sodium chloride, omega oil supplement, chicory extract, potassium chloride, nettle, parsley, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, chondroitin, yucca extract
Minimum levels: turkey (26%), rice (26%), oats (15%), linseed (4%), turkey gravy (2%), alfalfa (1%), seaweed (0.5%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.2%), glucosamine (0.02%), chondroitin (0.02%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 165mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 16.500 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,475 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 40mg, E2/iodine, 2mg, E4/copper, 5mg, E5/manganese, 25mg, E6/zinc, 100mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
Protein 30.0%, crude fibres 2.5%, fat content 14.5%, crude ash 7.0%, Vitamin E 200mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%, omega-6 fatty acids 3.2%