James Wellbeloved Large Breed Adult Complete Dog Food with Duck and Rice is a nutritious complete dog food that has been designed specifically to support the unique nutritional needs of large breed dogs to keep them healthy and active.
Formulated to be gentle on your dog's digestion; excluding many of the ingredients which are known to commonly cause allergies including wheat gluten and dairy products.
James Wellbeloved complete dog foods specially selected wholesome ingredients make them naturally healthy, completely satisfying and very tasty for your dog.
Made with specially selected natural, wholesome ingredients, including a minimum of 27% Duck and 27% rice; James Wellbeloved Large Breed Adult Complete Dog Food also contains:
- Organic Oats - a natural source of carbohydrates and a natural provider of dietary fibre for a healthy digestive tract;
- Rice - an easy to digest source of carbohydrates which is gentle on your dog's stomach;
- Natural Protein - to help support and maintain muscle growth and development;
- Whole Linseed - a rich source of omega fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat;
- Natural Seaweed - rich in iodine and trace elements;
- Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants - for overall healthy and to boost your dog's immune system.
James Wellbeloved Large Breed Adult Complete Dog Food is hypo-allergenic and is suitable for adult dogs from 14 months old.
James Wellbeloved Large Breed Adult Dog Duck & Rice 15kg
Rice, duck meal, oats, duck fat, whole linseed, duck gravy, alfalfa meal, chicory pulp, natural seaweed, omega oil supplement, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, chondroitin, yucca extract
Minimum levels: duck (27%), rice (27%), oats (7%), linseed (4%), duck gravy (2%), alfalfa (1.5%), seaweed (0.5%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.1%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 150mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15.000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,250 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 40mg, E2/iodine, 2mg, E4/copper, 5mg, E5/manganese, 25mg, E6/zinc, 100mg, E8/selenium, 0.2mg
Protein 23.5%, crude fibres 3.3%, fat content 14.5%, crude ash 6.5%, Vitamin E 150mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.3%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.9%