A complete food suitable for young and dwarf rabbits of all breeds.
• A nutritionally complete and balanced food
• Suitable for baby rabbits (from 4 weeks), dwarfs, pregnant and lactating does
• 16% protein to promote healthy growth
• High fibre for digestive health
• Promotes dental wear
• Includes natural prebiotics to promote healthy digestion
For pregnant and lactating does, and their young up to 20wks of age, allow 50-60g per kg of bodyweight per day of Baby Bunni. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water
Wheat, flaked peas, alfalfa meal, flaked maize, soya bean hulls, flaked soya beans, flaked wheat, wheat feed, soya bean meal, linseed, soya oil, extruded locust beans, calcium carbonate.
Crude Protein 17.0%, Crude fibre 10.0%, Crude Oils and Fats 4.0%, Crude Ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.5%.
Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Ferrous
sulphate monohydrate 61mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 20mg, Manganese oxide 32mg, Zinc oxide 87mg, Sodium selenite 0.3mg.